Spencer med ny utblåsing

Started by Ryddegutt, 18.01.2017, 17:57:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryddegutt

Trump's NOAA Administrator Must Address the Temperature Record Controversy

Quote from: SpencerWhy did it take an outsider — with no funding — to do what NOAA should have done to begin with?

Yes, providing data and analysis addressing the global warming issue is only one part of NOAA's responsibility (which includes ocean research as well).

But it is by far the most important part of NOAA's mission when it comes to the future health of the U.S. economy.

The new NOAA Administrator needs to address this issue head on, and not whitewash it. I seriously doubt any of the three candidates listed above will do that.

http://www.drroyspencer.com/2017/01/trumps-noaa-administrator-must-address-the-temperature-record-controversy/

Emeritus

Sitat Spencer;

"What is missing is NOAAâ??s controversial role in promoting the U.N. plan to use global climate change as a way for the U.N. to oversee the redistribution of the worldâ??s wealth and deindustrialize the West. (Note thatâ??s not my claimâ?¦itâ??s their claim). It is well known that most of the countries that signed on to the Paris Agreement did so because they hope to gain from those transfers of wealth."

Kanskje  Spencer burde konsentrere seg om Ã¥ fÃ¥ denne UAH temperaturserien sin til ikke Ã¥ skifte flere tidels grader opp og ned hele tiden, og heller gi faen i personalpolitikken i NOOA.

Nå har Spencer og Curry mast om politiseringen av klimavitenskapen en årrekke, det er for så vidt helt legetime innsigelser. Men så får vi en ny administrasjon og Spencer begynner å gi tips på personnivå, han håper at The Golden Shower skal lytte til hans store tanker for å ta igjen for alle fornedrelsene Spencer har blitt utsatt for av disse?

Jeg setter uendelig stor pris på den tysk skandinaviske embetsmannstradisjonen, der slike spørsmål er langt utenfor en tilfeldig politikers innfall.

Bebben

Spencer:

QuoteWhy did it take an outsider â?? with no funding â?? to do what NOAA should have done to begin with?

Altså at man outsorcer den kvalitetskontrollen som man skulle tro det var klimaindustriens egen plikt å sørge for i utgangspunktet, til ubetalte frivillige, som Watts og McIntyre.

Artig at Spencer tar opp dette poenget, som jeg selv har uttrykt en rekke ganger i årenes løp i nærkamp med mannevonde varmister.

Jo dårligere tider, jo bedre skjemt! (Ernst Röhl)