Skråblikk: ikke si at det ikke fins svart humor i klimadebatten

Started by Telehiv, 09.01.2017, 16:43:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Telehiv

IPCC AR5, Chapter 2 fastslo som kjent følgende:

1. â??Current datasets indicate no significant observed trends in global tropical cyclone frequency over the past centuryâ?
2. â??No robust trends in annual numbers of tropical storms, hurricanes and major hurricanes counts have been identified over the past 100 yearsâ?
3. â??In summary, there continues to be a lack of evidence and thus low confidence regarding the sign of trend in the magnitude and/or frequency of floods on a global scaleâ?
4. â??The statement about the absence of trends in impacts attributable to natural or anthropogenic climate change holds for tropical and extratropical storms and tornadosâ?
5. â??In summary, there is low confidence in observed trends in small-scale severe weather phenomena such as hail and thunderstormsâ?
6. â??In summary, the current assessment concludes that there is not enough evidence at present to suggest more than low confidence in a global-scale observed trend in drought or dryness (lack of rainfall) since the middle of the 20th century.â?
7. â??In summary, confidence in large scale changes in the intensity of extreme extratropical cyclones since 1900 is lowâ?

Når IPCC (i sin vitenskapelige rapportdel; i SPM prøver man derimot å slå i hjel egen vitenskap så godt man kan) med dette i praksis ligger nær opp til å støtte klimaskeptikernes påstander om usikkerhet rundt hele klimaalarmismen, er det ikke rart at de siste innbitte alarmister, som figuren ovenfor viser:
a) kjører ensidig på AGW/CO2-hypotesen når temperaturen går opp, og
b) sparker avsporende småstein og skylder på naturlige svingninger når temperaturen går ned.
Morsomt er det, okke som.