Abiogenic hypothesis - Olje og gass som ikke stammer fra fossilt materiale

Started by Ryddegutt, 19.08.2016, 11:41:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryddegutt

Hmm, pÃ¥ den ene siden er dette gode nyheter da dette kan bety at vi har olje- og gass-forekomster for tusenvis av Ã¥r fremover. Den dÃ¥rlige nyheten er selvfølgelig at de kan finne olje og gass i Sverige  ;)

QuoteResearchers at the Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) in Stockholm have managed to prove that fossils from animals and plants are not necessary for crude oil and natural gas to be generated. The findings are revolutionary since this means, on the one hand, that it will be much easier to find these sources of energy and, on the other hand, that they can be found all over the globe.

â??Using our research we can even say where oil could be found in Sweden,â? says Vladimir Kutcherov, a professor at the Division of Energy Technology at KTH.

Together with two research colleagues, Vladimir Kutcherov has simulated the process involving pressure and heat that occurs naturally in the inner layers of the earth, the process that generates hydrocarbon, the primary component in oil and natural gas.

According to Vladimir Kutcherov, the findings are a clear indication that the oil supply is not about to end, which researchers and experts in the field have long feared.

He adds that there is no way that fossil oil, with the help of gravity or other forces, could have seeped down to a depth of 10.5 kilometers in the state of Texas, for example, which is rich in oil deposits. As Vladimir Kutcherov sees it, this is further proof, alongside his own research findings, of the genesis of these energy sources â?? that they can be created in other ways than via fossils. This has long been a matter of lively discussion among scientists.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/09/090910084259.htm

Smiley

Dette er jo nesten en selvfølge. Det finnes enorme mengder hydrokarboner i hele universet. Flytende metan pÃ¥ Titan viser oss at det finnes gasser og væsker andre plasser ogsÃ¥. Naturgasser har vi derformer enn nok av. Vi har faktisk flere planeter og mÃ¥ner i reserve hvis jorden gÃ¥r tom. 
Men de prosessene som laget vår olje og gass har ikke stoppet opp. De går sin gang enda.