Main Menu

Dagens link

Started by Ex-administrator, 20.07.2015, 02:21:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Smiley

Quote from: Okular on 26.07.2015, 13:44:59
Quote from: Smiley on 26.07.2015, 12:39:41
Den 2. Termodynamiske læresetning gjelder samtlige molekyler i universet, uansett hvilke typer de er og hvilke egenskaper de har.

Nei, den gjelder samtlige termodynamiske systemer i universet. Termodynamikkens lover gjelder fundamentalt makroskopiske forhold, ikke kvanteverdenen. De gjelder altså ikke for individuelle atomer, molekyler eller fotoner.

Les om dette f.eks. her: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermodynamic_limit

Linje to som du ikke siterte, klargjorde jo at det gjelder masse. Med molekyler mente jeg ikke enkelte molekyler men hvilke typer av molekyler massen er sammensatt av.
Men det er greit å spesifisere det helt riktig.

Bebben

David Rose har en god artikkel om Pausen, Karl et al mv. i The Spectator.

QuotePredictably enough, the new paper was widely and enthusiastically reported by media around the world â??shorn of the several caveats that Karl et al included with their work. At last, here was proof that the sceptics and â??deniersâ?? were wrong. The BBC website set the tone with its headline: â??US Scientists: Global Warming Pause No Longer Valid.â?? According to the Guardianâ??s John Abraham, the Karl paper should â??end the discussion of the so-called pause, which never existed in the first place.â??

Oddly enough, in a field where one is told that the science is â??settled,â?? there has been disagreement from several eminent scientists. Dr Ed Hawkins, a principal research fellow at Reading University, who no one could ever call a sceptic, wrote in his blog that even if one accepts NOAAâ??s data revisions, â??there has clearly been a slowdown in the rate of warming when compared to other periodsâ??.

LINK

Jo dårligere tider, jo bedre skjemt! (Ernst Röhl)