The Rational Climate eBook by P. Poyet, 2020

Started by PetterT, 21.01.2021, 11:45:45

Previous topic - Next topic

PetterT

Fantastisk grundig gratis (!) eBook.  Utrolig at en person alene har skrevet dette.
Har bare så vidt begynt å skumme igjennom.  Mye går over min kunnskap om diffligningernetc.
Skikkelig utfordring.
Advarsel:  Langlesing  8)
https://www.academia.edu/44710422/The_Rational_Climate_e_Book

Fra konklusjon (etter grundig dokumentasjon i boken):
Let's summarize a bit where we stand:
As far as Physics is concerned:
• Arrhenius calculations were wrong and his conjecture is flawed: CO2 only plays a marginal role in the climate
system ;
• Anthropic CO2 is a tiny 6% of the overall atmospheric CO2 concentration as most of the total increase has come
from a natural process, i.e. the out-gassing of the oceans due to a natural increase of the global temperature
since the end of LIA ; the residency time in the atmosphere of each CO2 molecule is less than six years414;
• Because of a very obvious reason, i.e. Henry's law, CO2 follows T and not the other way round, effect cannot
precede cause, therefore the AGW theory is based on an erroneous causation ;
• Temperature results essentially from the gravitation lapse rate ;
• 99.9618% of the CO2 ever present in the atmosphere has been removed by various natural processes (mainly
weathering) over geological times and stored in one form or another; longer term the lack of CO2 is the risk;
• Atmospheric sensitivity to CO2 is greatly exaggerated and the role of water vapor vastly underestimated ;
• The Greenhouse effect is the only phenomenon in Physics (absorption of IR radiations by some gases) that is so
badly defined and intentionally kept confusing ;
• Water and water vapor, the main player, is dismissed as it resists modeling and entails that climate cannot be
forecast beyond what the state of the art in meteorology is already struggling to achieve, i.e. 15 days.
As far as other sciences are concerned (e.g. Astronomy, Geology, etc.):
• Past climates, at all timescales, show that the climate has always changed for natural causes;
• Solar and orbital variations are among the main causes that drive the climate;
• Sea Level changes measured since 1907 show no acceleration (1mm y-1), half of it being originated by steric
effects415 and are greatly exaggerated by selectively picking starting and ending dates at a hollow and a top of a
temporal local sinusoidal wave and used as a politically sensitive argument to strike minds and threaten people
into submission to the AGW theory ;
• Natural climatic oscillations ENSO (El Niño - La Niña), AMO, NAO, PDO are much more relevant to climate than
CO2 concentration ;
• Glaciers have been receding since the end of the LIA and long before anthropic emission became significant
and no acceleration is noticeable. Arctic and Antarctic, considered jointly, are stable. The North-West Passage,
a good proxy for Arctic sea-ice extent, was open to shipping in 1945, and Amundsen passed through in a sailing
vessel in 1903;
• Extreme events remain within known boundaries;
• The acidification of the oceans is a myth;
• Major volcanic eruptions can be disruptive but are dismissed;
• The biosphere benefits of the little plus that a small increase of CO2 brings and the risk is a lack of CO2 as it is
the gas of life, nothing less!
Climate models are deluding as they give a false impression of established science based on irrefutable computer
calculations, but:
• Climate Models have even failed to account for recent past observations;
• They are tinkered with to try to fit non-scientific objectives ;
• They use data which are adjusted, or tampered with;
• They have little or no validity, beyond the 15 days meteorological forecast horizon, as they are just fit for
political objectives.
Policies that will result from the dogma will be deceitful and will destroy western economies and our ways of living with
no reasons:
• Many people aim benefit surreptitiously from these coercive policies for their personal gains whilst claiming
the "general good of the population" as their motivation;
• Prophets of doom have been making false claims for decades. They bank on the emotional response of the
people to propagate their misguided prophecies that have never come about in reality;
• Deceitful political messages have ignored factual information and deceived people intentionally;
• Thought police have been more active than ever in treating non-conforming scientists as political opponents,
discouraging and/or even silencing them with threats.
You want more political ecology, go on, but do not come back later saying that you have not been warned! Eco-fascism,
as all previous forms of fascisms have demonstrated416 starts with the enactment of a "state of emergency"417, and then
will run its course crushing people for their own sake...
NOW, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Det er tanken som teller :-)

Telehiv

Quote from: PetterT on 21.01.2021, 11:45:45

Stor takk til deg Petter T, for å ha lagt ut referanse til denne falsifiseringen av klimareligionen!
Om dere ikke skaffer dere boken - anbefaler alle å lese denne oppsummeringen nøye!

Falsifikasjonslisten er en ren bekreftelse av de innsigelser som har framkommet her på forumet gjennom årene
En rekke gode bidragsytere her på forumet har i årevis lagt ut kritiske studier (med henvisning til konkrete fagfellevurderte studier) som har bekreftet hele buketten av Poyets tilsvarende kritikk.
Som sagt, ta en skikkelig titt på Poyets oppsummering som en ren øvelse, og dere vil bli styrket i troen på at klimareligionen vil steke i sitt eget bål (eller sponsorfett) til slutt.

ConTrari1

Quote from: PetterT on 21.01.2021, 11:45:45
Fantastisk grundig gratis (!) eBook.  Utrolig at en person alene har skrevet dette.
Har bare så vidt begynt å skumme igjennom.  Mye går over min kunnskap om diffligningernetc.
Skikkelig utfordring.
Advarsel:  Langlesing  8)
https://www.academia.edu/44710422/The_Rational_Climate_e_Book

Takk Petter T, flott innsats! En gang når nervene har roet seg...
Du må være litt gal, ellers blir du gæærn.

PetterT

Det er tanken som teller :-)

Telehiv

Quote from: PetterT on 21.01.2021, 21:47:16
Glemte å nevne at Andy May har en god omtale hos Watts:
https://wattsupwiththat.com/2021/01/18/the-rational-climate-e-book/

Ja, Mays fyldige og stegvise omtale hos WUWT (der han tar for seg innholdet i hvert kapittel) er i seg selv en god introduksjon til bokens hovedpoenger, og hans kritikk av boken er meget informativ.