Author Topic: "Hvordan presidentvalget i USA kan ha blitt stjålet"  (Read 608 times)

ConTrari1

• Supermedlem
    • View Profile
Re: "Hvordan presidentvalget i USA kan ha blitt stjålet"
« Reply #15 on: 08.02.2021, 16:29:20 »
Flott bilde :)
MEGA:
"Make the Empire great again!"

Vil vedde mer på dronningens åndsfriskhet enn Bidens.

Nå er det kommet et nytt innspill i riksrett saken som gir et nytt lys over situasjonen. Ikke at jeg tror Trump vil bli "dømt", det er ikke basis i grunnloven for å gå til riksrett sak mot en sivil person, og hele forestillingenn gir mest av alt innrykk av at Demokratene fortsatt er livredde for Trump og vil gjøre alt for å holde ham utenfor alle fremtidige verv, mer enn å straffe ham for det han har gjort tidligere.

Appearing with Maria Bartiromo, former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows said former President Trump had offered security assistance multiple times prior to the U.S. Capitol riot January 6th but was turned down.

Meadows told Bartiromo “we also know that in January, but also throughout the summer, that the president was very vocal in making sure that we had plenty of National Guard, plenty of additional support because he supports our rule of law and supports our law enforcement and offered additional help.”

“Even in January, that was a given, as many as 10,000 National Guard troops were told to be on the ready by the Secretary of Defense” Meadows added “That was a direct order from President Trump and yet here is what we see, all kinds of blame going around but yet not a whole lot of accountability.”

https://populist.press/watch-meadows-drops-bomb-on-impeachment-changes-everything-if-true/

« Last Edit: 08.02.2021, 16:37:55 by ConTrari1 »

ConTrari1

• Supermedlem
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 08.02.2021, 19:26:05 »
Ja, av alle de utallige artiklene om USAs valgjuks og forholdet mellom landets eliter, Trump og Kina, så er dette den beste:

What he called “The Swamp” appeared at first just to be a random assortment of industries, institutions, and personalities that seemed to have nothing in common, outside of the fact they were excoriated by the newly elected president. But Trump’s incessant attacks on that elite gave them collective self-awareness as well as a powerful motive for solidarity. Together, they saw that they represented a nexus of public and private sector interests that shared not only the same prejudices and hatreds, cultural tastes and consumer habits but also the same center of gravity—the U.S.-China relationship. And so, the China Class was born.

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/the-thirty-tyrants

ConTrari1

• Supermedlem
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 12.02.2021, 12:34:57 »

Dette er en bisarr historie. Den gir assosiasjoner til retroaktiv pansring, en forebyggende eksplosjon som reduserer effekten av innkommende beskytning. Venstresiden projiserer påstandene om valgjuks over på Trump-leiren. Har en følelse av at de forsøker å lage en dekkhistorie som de kan falle tilbake på dersom (eller når) valgjukset blir endelig avslørt for offentligheten.

Hehe, nå har visst Delingpole rappet ideen min :-)

Molly Ball's "Secret History of the Shadow Campaign that Saved the 2020 Election" has left many readers scratching their heads as to why a Trump opponent would reveal so much about the unsavory alliances that colluded against his re-election.  Like Breitbart's James Delingpole, I am inclined to believe that it is a damage-limiting exercise to pre-empt compelling evidence of voter fraud that could might turn up in the next few days.

I’m reminded here of an old article from the Times (of London), which described the process whereby political projects are advanced by stealth.

It is at first denied that any radical new plan exists; it is then conceded that it exists but ministers swear blind that it is not even on the political agenda; it is then noted that it might well be on the agenda but is not a serious proposition; it is later conceded that it is a serious proposition but that it will never be implemented; after that it is acknowledge that it will be implemented but in such a diluted form that it will make no difference to the lives of ordinary people; at some point it is finally recognised that it has made such a difference, but it was always known that it would and voters were told so from the outset.

This is where we are headed now with the”‘stolen” election. Columnists who blithely assured us that the election was above board may now begin to finesse their position.

“OK, so maybe it was rigged,” they will start to concede. ‘But isn’t that always the case with elections? And anyway it’s a done deal now.”

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/02/to_the_left_counting_delays_equal_election_integrity.html

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/02/05/delingpole-presidential-election-wasnt-rigged-it-was-fortified-says-time-magazine/