WUWT forventer "a ‘war footing’ on climate" med Biden

Started by Telehiv, 17.12.2020, 12:02:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Telehiv

Anthony Watts skriver i dag:

"With the likely installation of a Biden administration comes a renewed and likely vicious climate war.

I have inside information that Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse (D-R.I.) will be pushing the Biden administration, calling for prominent climate skeptics, and climate skeptical organizations to be put on investigations and "show trials" for daring to question the consensus. There may be worse than that coming, as he seems to genuinely believe we've committed some sort of crime and should be punished for it. Make no mistake, it's coming.

I suspect I'll be personally targeted as well."

WUWT ruster seg altså for det verste av forsterkede angrep mot dem som ikke bukker i støvet for klimaindustrien, og skal samtidig lansere oppdaterte websider. Vi får ønske dem lykke til med det!

Link: https://wattsupwiththat.com/2020/12/16/wuwt-big-changes-returning-to-a-war-footing-on-climate/

Telehiv

Ellers kan det hende at den delen av det amerikanske folk som har ment at Biden vil bli en sosial lettelse og dermed stemte på ham, kan få seg en skikkelig overraskelse når konsekvensene av hans klimaindustri-dikterte økonomiplan begynner å virke på husholdningsøkonomien:

https://climaterealism.com/2020/12/bidens-climate-plan-would-punish-household-budgets-lacks-voter-support/

Her er litt av det de har å glede seg til:

"Joe Biden pledges to spend $2 trillion on his climate plan during his first term. Divided among America's 120 million households, that puts the average American household on the hook for $17,000 – or more than $4,000 per household per year – in additional spending burdens.

Biden's nominee for Treasury Secretary, Janet Yellin, proposes to add a carbon dioxide tax – on top of Biden's $2 trillion in direct government spending – that would start at $40 per ton, and increase by a hefty 5 percent each year. The left-of-center Brookings Institution calculates that such a plan would add an initial 36 cents to the price of gasoline. It would also add an additional 20-percent hike to consumer electricity bills."